The TLN1220 is a height adjustable bed specially designed for Alzheimer residents or those with similar special needs with features such as:
- A recessed lower frame to allow for a minimum bed height of 10 inches from the ground.
- Low bed height allows for maximum accessibility for handling the patient.
- Three swingaway hand cranks are tucked under the bed.
- Cranks can be used to adjust the bed’s height or the angle of either the head or foot frame.
- Pre-assembled one piece grid design requires minimum setup.
- Welded steel angle construction supported by reinforced bed frame and corner plates provide excellent strength and security.
- The 3″ locking swivel casters allow the TLN1220 to be quickly repositioned and stay firmly in place during use.
- Has a weight capacity of up to 460 pounds.