Who We Are
Aurora Global Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) who’s SBA certified 8(a) & Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). Aurora Global Solutions offers a range of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) supplies and Durable Medical Equipment (DME), ranging from face masks to wheelchairs. We are able to provide supplies through many of the largest Manufacturers, such as Cardinal, Mckesson, Medline, Invacare, and Tuffcare. We have capabilities to handle the logistics of these supplies, including cargo consolidation, storage, and timely distribution with a global network of assets.
Here at AGS, we are set up to handle full distribution and requisition of medical equipment, PPE tests, and supplies. We have the capability to distribute anywhere domestically or internationally through any Southeastern Ports and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Our core is 100% property accountability from receipt to distribution. We’re committed to offering first-class logistics support to our customers and ensuring it’s done right the first time! If there is anything your agency needs, please feel free to let me know.
Aurora Global Solutions looks forward to learning more about how we may assist with your future needs.
To remain single-minded and focused on attracting and maintaining clients by providing solution-based first-class customer service and Just in Time (JIT) delivery of products at the most cost-effective price.
To be the provider of choice for our clients, offering seamless delivery of quality medical equipment and supplies.
- COVID-19 Testing (Antigen /Antibody)
- PPE Supplies
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Consumable and Disposable Medical Supplies
- Medical Scrubs
- National and International Logistics
- And much more (ask us about your needs)
423450: Medical, Dental, and Hospital Equipment and Supplies Wholesalers
493110: General Warehousing and Storage
488510: Engaged in Transportation of Freight between Shippers and Carrier
541614: Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
624230: Emergency and Other Relief Services
- CVE VIP
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- SBA – 8(a) Certified SBA – 8(m)
- Economically Disadvantage Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- SBA – 100% Women-Owned Business (WOSB)
- SBA – Minority-Owned Business
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) EBO
- African American Business Enterprise (AABE) EBO
- Female Business Enterprise (FBE)
CONNECT WITH US
Please feel free to reach out to us for further details. We are here to serve and help you.