The T3020 is a Hi/Lo fully electric home care bed built to be durable, mobile, and convenient with features such as:
- A two piece grid design that makes it a breeze to set up, relocate, and operate.
- A six function remote allows a user to raise or lower the beds height, the head frame, and the foot frame to reach the desired position.
- Easily achieve the Trendelenburg position and its reverse with a mere press of a button.
- A welded angle steel construction with reinforced corner plates.
- Head frame and foot frame are reinforced to provide maximum stability and patient support.
- Comes equipped with 3″ locking swivel casters to allow the T3020 to quickly readjust its position and stay firmly in place when in use.
- Bed end panels are built to be resistant to impacts and scratching.
- Powered by a quiet low voltage DC electronic system that operates smoothly.
- In case of a power outage the T3020 has a back up battery capable of powering the bed for a short time.