The Tuffy Pediatric Recliner 975 is built for maximum safety, comfort, and adaptability. The frame easily adapts to growth spurts and is configurable between 12″, 14″, and 16″ wide to maximize compatibility. Put a smile on the faces of your family by playfully leaning the child back and double dipping into the health benefits of changing one’s posture; which include, redistributing weight, changing blood circulation, and preventing pressure ulcers from forming. The 975 features a precision crafted hydraulic assisted reclining mechanism that provides ultra-smooth reclining to keep the child feeling safe during use. With its brightly colored folding frame, large 20″ x 1⅜” molded rear wheels, and 6″ x 1″ hard rubber caster wheels the 975 is ready to easily take your family across most terrain. The 975 further allows users to relax and enjoy long term use with its breathable and padded nylon upholstery, detachable padded armrests, and padded calf pads. The Tuffy series are the go to wheelchairs for both rental and sale with features such as:
- Swing away detachable footrests for simple, secure loading, unloading, and storage.
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks ensure safe transfer by keeping rear wheels firmly in place.
- Adjustable length footplates adapt to meet your specific needs for a more comfortable experience.
- Stainless steel side panels and aluminum footplates add the final touches to a durable, reliable product.
- 16″ & 18″ Wide models have a weight capacity of 280 pounds, 20″ has a capacity of 310 pounds.