The Century T5200 is a deluxe bariatric home care bed that is fully electric. It is built to be sturdy, convenient, and versatile with features such as:
- A two piece grid design that makes it a breeze to set up, relocate, and operate.
- A 5 function remote allows the user adjust the beds height, head frame, and foot frame to reach the desired position.
- Easily achieve positions like the Trendelenburg and its reverse with mere presses of a button.
- A synchronized control system keeps the bed leveled to maximize resident comfort.
- Aluminum alloy bed frame that’s just as strong as steel, but is 30% lighter to ease the burden of set up and relocation.
- Comes equipped with 6″ heavy duty locking swivel casters to quickly readjust its position and stay firmly in place when in use.
- Bed end panels are built to be resistant to impacts and scratching.
- Powered by an AC electronic system that operates quietly and smoothly.
- In case of a power outage the T5200 has a built in back-up lithium battery that can power the bed for up to 15 minutes.
The T5200 has an attractive powder-coated frame topped with bed end boards that are scratch resistant with a lovely oak finish. Its precision crafted construction enables it to hold up to 1,000 lbs. Comes with a lifetime structure warranty and one-year warranty on electrical parts and other components. Available in widths of 48″, 54″, and 60″. The 48″ wide model has a lower weight capacity of 800 pounds.