The TL1120 is a manual bed with fixed ultra low bed height specially designed for Alzheimer residents or those with similar special needs with features such as:
- A recessed lower frame to allow for a minimum bed height of 7 inches from the ground.
- Fixed low bed height allows for maximum accessibility for handling the patient.
- Pneumatically assisted latch ensures easy head frame adjustments.
- Two piece split-spring design is easy to use, set up, and operate.
- Welded steel angle construction with reinforced bed frames and corner plates provide excellent strength, support, and stability.
- The 3″ locking swivel casters allow the TL1120 to be quickly repositioned and stay firmly in place during use.
- Has a weight capacity of up to 460 pounds.