The TLN3120/TLN4220 are specially designed for Alzheimer residents or those with similar special needs. The beds are fully electric and feature:
- A recessed lower frame to allow for a minimum bed height of 10 inches from the ground.
- Low bed height allows for maximum accessibility for patient handling and care.
- Easily adjust both head and foot angles along with bed height with the included six function remote.
- Powered by a low voltage DC electronic system that operates quietly and smoothly.
- In the case of a power outage an external back-up battery pack can power these beds for up to 7 minutes.
- Pre-assembled one piece grid design requires minimum setup.
- Reinforced bed frame, welded steel angle construction, and reinforced corner plates provide excellent strength and security.
- The 3″ locking swivel casters allow these beds to be quickly reposition and stay firmly in place during use.
The TLN3120 has a weight capacity of 450 pounds while the TLN4220 is the bariatric variant with a weight capacity of up to 600 pounds.