The All Terrain R290 Walker makes relying on upper body strength to achieve uncomfortable results with crutches a problem of the past. Tuffcare offers a comfortable crutch alternative that takes the weight off of any foot related injury with features such as:
- Large 12” x 2.25” front casters backed by 10” x 2” rear casters allows traversal over all types of terrain.
- Padded contoured knee platform cradles the injured leg and prevents it from bearing any weight.
- The adjustable heights of the handlebars and knee platform offer increased comfort and control.
- Lockable brakes are able to quickly bring the R290 to a complete stop.
- Front end tie rod steering mechanism allows for smoother, more stable turns.
- Tucked in rear wheels eliminate chance of colliding with them during use, increasing your safety.
- Easily folds up to two times for ultra-compact storage despite its bulk.
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
This knee walker is ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputations, ulcers, or other lower leg and foot related injuries; some tool free assembly required.
A fully folded R290 ready to be transported to wherever you need it.